[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cancelling holds from Item status screen

Coleman, Marlene mcoleman at bcgov.net
Thu Dec 10 16:42:49 EST 2009

Would you rather have more direct actions like Cancel Hold and Re-Target
Hold if you know the item in hand has been captured for a hold already?
I don't think those would be too thorny to implement.
More than an hour of work, less than a week? (the dark arts of
estimation of work :)  Even easier if we put them in the Item Details
interface where we're already fetching hold data.--Jason

If there was a "cancel hold" button on the item details screen that
would work.  I was thinking more about since an item (barcode) is
already attached to a hold (when its on the hold shelf), by being
captured, that it would be possible to scan several barcodes, highlight
and cancel them together (in batch). However I may be wishing for moon
and stars.

Marlene

Marlene F Coleman
Branch Manager, Beaufort