[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about 1.6 and in-database notifications and circ policies.

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:31:40 EST 2009

Thanks Mike and Galen - yes I meant can we do both for a bit, I'm sure we'll
move over to in-database totally at some point 'cause that takes some weight
off our systems person, I can't write javascript but I can tick boxes in the
client!!  :)  right now just wanted to test the waters.
Cheers, Cynthia

--
"At this season of the Winter Solstice, may reason prevail. There are no
gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural