[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Confused about Workstation name

MarvinMouse MrvnMouse at 1337hax0r.com
Mon Feb 2 11:18:40 EST 2009

Greetings, I'm trying to set up a evergreen test system here, and I
accidentally hooked up a workstation before I set up the divisions for our
location correctly. so my workstation is BR1-Somenamehere

when it should be different.

Is it easy to change this?

--
-- KJR / 1h

Warning: This e-mail is unencrypted and unsigned, all messages can be
monitored and the authenticity of the sender is not verified. Do _NOT_ send
any confidential or private information over this channel. As well do not
immediate assume that any e-mail sent from this address (or similar ones)
are legitimate without secondary verification.

For information as to how to setup a secure encrypted channel with KJR / 1h
see http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/ or http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ , or call
KJR at home and he can guide you through setting up something personalized
to your system.