[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Looking for openils vendor/support

Ruth Dukelow/mlc Dukelow at mlcnet.org
Mon Feb 2 12:23:33 EST 2009

Hi John

We've contracted with Equinox http://esilibrary.com for all of our
Michigan Evergreen migrations, and we've been pleased with their service.
One of our migrations, the Niles District Library, was from a Horizon
system to Evergreen.

Your best place to start is contacting Equinox directly for information on
migration options/pricing that they can offer your library. Contact info
at: http://esilibrary.com/esi/contact.php

FYI, Ruth

Ruth Dukelow, Associate Director
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 x121  fax 517-394-2096
dukelow at mlcnet.org  http://www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.