[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is anybody working on a booking module?

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:29:16 EST 2009

Hi Everyone - I'm wondering if anyone has started to work on or is in need
of a booking module?  We're moving from SIRSI Unicorn, both our library and
our a/v dept. use the SIRSI booking module to allow faculty and students to
book videos, dvds and a/v equipment.  We'd be willing to share costs for
development, or help out it in anyway we can.  Perhaps someone knows of a
booking module that could "talk" to Evergreen??
Cheers, Cynthia
Mohawk College
Hamilton ON