[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RedHat?

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 9 10:01:27 EST 2009

Dale Arntson here has put up a test system here.  He was documenting the Red Hat install to make it easier for others.  We had 1.2 up and he was having some problems last week getting 1.4 with the new osrf to work, but maybe helping you would get him to contribute the information he's been collecting for others who want to do Red Hat.

Why don't you contact him directly,   d-arntson at uchicago.edu<mailto:d-arntson at uchicago.edu>

Frances McNamara