[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] question about library hierarchy

Roma Matott rmatott at pls-net.org
Tue Feb 10 08:59:59 EST 2009

Hi -

We are in the process of evaluating a migration to Evergreen.  We loaded the "Evergreen 1.2.1.4 on Ubuntu" virtual image on a test server.

The image came with the hierarchy of:

Consortium -> System -> Libraries -> Branches

Since we are a single system, am I right in thinking we don't need the System layer in the hierarchy?  I renamed the system level to a library name and then added additional Consortium childs so that the new structure is:

Consortium -> Library

Thanks,

Roma Matott
Pioneer Library System