[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] problem bootstrap

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 12 08:22:52 EST 2009

> /home/levani/.srfsh.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found

El, you may have accidentally deleted some of the XML in that file
when you changed it with your credentials.

This will verify the structure of the file: xmllint --noout
/home/levani/.srfsh.xml

I can duplicate your error, if for example, within the file I change
<srfsh> to srfsh> without the leading <

Compare your /home/levani/.srfsh.xml with
/openils/conf/srfsh.xml.example and make sure the only information
between <some_tag> and </some_tag> are changing.

--
Jason Etheridge