[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help:Evergreen client cannot login on windows workstations

Anahit Hovhannisyan anahit at flib.sci.am
Thu Feb 19 04:14:53 EST 2009

Hi list,

We install Evergreen version 1.4.0.2 on Ubuntu 8.04 and it 's work fine.

We install Evergreen 1.4.0.2 client on Windows workstations and it  tests
connection to Evergreen Server perfectly, however while  trying to register
client on workstation it brings the following error TypeError:
g.my_libs_ou_hash[default_lib] has no properties  and cannot be logged.

Could please tell the reason of that.

However on Linux Server client have logged and works perfectly.

Thank you in advance.

Anahit Hovhannisyan

Yerevan Armenia