[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Issue with logging in

David Lo lo_dave at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:54:09 EST 2009

Hi

I have downloaded the Evergreen VMWare Image on Ubuntu 8.04.

I am currently doing this as part of a project I need to accomplish and am
currently testing the program.

I can see the webpage ok.

However, when I start apache I get the following error:

Apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain
name, using 127.0.0.1.1 for ServerName.

Would this be a problem?

Also, when I try using the client to connect, I get the following error:

I am using the admin and open-ils account details.

I am using a Windows Vista host machine, the VM Ware is VM Ware Server 2.0.

If you can give me a hand that would be much appreciated.

Reference is:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server:1.2:ubuntu804:readme

Thanks for your help

David