[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] installing Evergreen 1.4.0.2 on ubuntu hardy 8.04 - please help with minor problem?

Levani EL levaniele at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:29:07 EST 2009

You wrote:

>Levani,

>The Evergreen application uses a different set of user names and
>passwords than those used by OpenSRF and ejabberd internally.

>By default, there should be one user, admin.  The password should be open-ils

>Let us know if that helps, and be sure to change the admin password
>(logging in through the OPAC should do it)!

We tried to log in and it works. Also we changed admin password via
OPAC as you recommended. So on the first phase (installing evergreen
from scratch) it seems that we have no problems. System works properly
as it should.

Now we are going to populate DB and get acquinted with Evergreen. As
you probably understood we are newcommers in Evergreen world so just
now we don't know how to populate DB. Fortunately evergreen has good
documentation and we hope that we will find the answers on our
questions. By now we have no questions :)

Thank you very much.