[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Catalogue Now Live at Mohawk College!

David Christensen david.a.christensen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:30:45 EDT 2009

Hey, could ours be added, too?
http://hume.uwinnipeg.ca

We're calling our project SPRUCE - the white spruce is the official tree of
Manitoba... and it makes a good backronym: "Special, Public, Research, and
University Consortium for Evergreen" (a little over-reaching at this point,
but hey....)

:-D

-David Christensen

--
WARNING: You are logged into reality as root....