[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Catalogue Now Live at Mohawk College!

David Christensen david.a.christensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:55:08 EDT 2009

Hi Dan, Warren, and Karen,

Thanks very much!  Manitoba SPRUCE is (currently) a partnership between the
South Central Regional Library system and the University of Winnipeg.  SCRL
has been using Evergreen, live, since the end of March 2009 (things like
branding still need to be done, but it will come....)

SCRL is a four-branch system (Morden, Winkler, Altona, and Miami, Manitoba);
once through the learning-curve/growing-pains, they hope to invite other
Manitoba libraries to participate.

Many thanks to the developers, and to the friendly and welcoming Evergreen
community!

-David

--
WARNING: You are logged into reality as root....