[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about hourly loan periods

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:25:37 EDT 2009

Hi Robert:

I added the "Due Time" column to Evergreen trunk back on June 5th,
which was before 1.6 was branched, so it should be part of the 1.6
release by default.

The pertinent files are mostly pointed to by
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/13336 and
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/13337

Dan

--