[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Disabling a parent location for holds pick up

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:48:04 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Catherine E. Morgan <
cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov> wrote:
Thanks Jason - we loaded all of our students into that parent level so we're
going to change their home library to one of the children and then re-set
the Can have Users & Volumes settings.  As usual, help much appreciated.
& thanks Katherine, good to know we're not alone with our questions :)

Cheers, Cynthia