[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deadline Extended: Evergreen Conference 2010 Site Nominations Due July 23

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 20 14:57:50 EDT 2009

We didn't get a lot of submissions for this, so we'll ask One More
Time; please send your submission by close of business (however you
define that) on Wednesday, July 23. Your response doesn't have to be
fancy -- just give us as much of a warm fuzzy as you can about your
location and your local-host capabilities.

-- Karen & the Evergreen 2010 Site Nom Committee