[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Mac OS X Staff Client - Evergreen v1.2.4.0 (Urgent Reply Needed!)

Harbottle, Joel R joel.r.harbottle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 06:55:20 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am using the Evergreen Staff Client for Evergreen 1.2.4.0, on Mac OS
X 10.4, and whenever I try to insert a subfield, using the Ctrl + D
shortcut key, but whenever using this shortcut key Staff Client will
save the record instead of inserting a new subfield.

Is there a special shortcut key to insert a subfield in the Mac OS X
Staff Client or another way around this problem with Staff Client
1.2.4.0?

Cheers,
Joel

Joel Harbottle