[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Deadline for next Evergreen newsletter -- Monday, August 3, 2009

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jul 27 17:08:23 EDT 2009

Dear all, John Fink and I have enjoyed our little Evergreen newsletter
vacay and are now back in the saddle and eager to put out the next
issue. If you have events, announcements, job openings, things to brag
about, Evergreen jokes and riddles (hey why not?), and so forth, shake
stuff our way no later than close of business (however you define
that) Monday, August 3.

Thanks!