[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** A more "academic" item details page - for Evergreen 1.6

Harbottle, Joel R joel.r.harbottle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:53:41 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,
This is great news. I was wondering with these changes to the OPAC if the
Author field will now display the entire contents of the '100' tag (eg. in
the MARC record you have "100 1_ $aAndrews, Mark, $d1946-"" will it now
shown in the OPAC as: "Andrews, Mark, 1946-" and not just "Andrews, Mark" as
it has always previously done?

I hope I haven't confused you with this question.

Cheers,
Joel