[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] updating org unit settings permission

Catherine Buck Morgan Cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
Mon Jun 1 11:27:18 EDT 2009

Does the UPDATE_ORG_SETTINGS permission require other ORG UNIT
permissions?

We want our local sys admins to be able to update these settings through
the Local System Administration tab, but they can't do it. I have the
permission set in the goup, and it's even set to consortium (when it
should be set only to system).

Thanks.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Division of Innovation, Technology & Library Services
cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
www.statelibrary.sc.gov

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in
South Carolina's intellectual landscape.