[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Michigan EVERGREEN Training & Support Librarian Position Opening

Evette Atkin/mlc AtkinE at mlcnet.org
Wed Jun 10 13:38:06 EDT 2009

Michigan Evergreen Training and Support Librarian

The Michigan Library Consortium (MLC) is looking for a tech-savvy,
problem-solving, adventurous librarian to join our Michigan Evergreen
team. Michigan Evergreen is an open-source shared ILS project, with ten
libraries in the shared system and more to be added in 2009-2010. This
position is responsible for training and support of participating
libraries on all ILS functionality (OPAC, circ, cataloging, etc.).

For consideration, please submit a completed MLC application form and your

resume with salary requirements to MLC, Human Resources, 1407 Rensen
Street, Suite 1, Lansing, MI  48910-3657. Position is open until filled,
with applications received before July 17 given first consideration.
Excellent benefits.

For links to the complete position description/qualifications and to MLC’s

application form, go to:
http://mlcnet.org/cms/sitem.cfm/news__announcements/mejob_posting/

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Evette M. Atkin
Evergreen Coordinator
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Phone (800)530-9019 ext 152   Fax (517)492-3808
atkine at mlcnet.org
www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.