[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Virtualbox image admin login

Baerwolf, Michael mbaerwolf at mccschools.com
Thu Jun 11 09:04:06 EDT 2009

Update. I got the client on the vm logged in. While retrieving
data(retrieved modifier list, retrieved billing type list and retrieved
cnal object) it came up with a error. TypeError: this.controller is
unspecified. Could this be caused by insufficient memory on the vm host?
I'm not even close to the recommend 1.5 gig.

Thanks for any help,
Mike