[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Regarding apache2 virtualhost

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:42:11 EDT 2009

Thanks Jason for your response! I guess I had already generated the web
files required by the staff-client earlier. But, I will definitely try that
once again on my office workstation soon, although I haven't changed the
library hierarchy in 'config.cgi'.I hope that will help to resolve the
current error. I will post the the result as well.
--
Regards,
Dibyendra Hyoju