[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2 different consortia

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:37:56 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Tigran Zargaryan<tigran at flib.sci.am> wrote:
> Hello List,
> How can I create 2 different Consortia on the same Evergreen server? Is this
> possible?

You can create an Org Unit Type that is "above" consortium (in
practice, rename Consortium to, say, SuperConsortium, then rename
System to Consortium, and so on).  Then have the top-level default URL
for each contain an "ol" CGI parameter that contains the shortname or
id of the Consortium-level node you want.

We've talked about having multiple, parallel org trees, but there are
many user complications, and the code assumes a single root node in
some places.

--
Mike Rylander