[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Three Questions for the Evergreen Community

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 15 21:44:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Harbottle, Joel R <
joel.r.harbottle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jason, I quite agree with that as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Joel

Though of course, the original question was about featuring the Mozilla logo
*on the website* -- which regardless of what is done with the staff client,
could lead to a page on evergreen-ils.org that includes the logos for the
other projects as well, large and small. :-) (I can't think of one that
doesn't have a logo..?)

The link from the staff client is a very interesting idea -- I hope we get
lots of comments on both ideas!