[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Survey: Ends Today

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 17 10:15:10 EDT 2009

Dear all, if you attended the 2009 Evergreen International Conference,
please respond to the survey today, Wednesday, June 17, by "close of
business" (whenever that might be for you).  It's a very short,
easy-to-complete survey and it will help the Evergreen community if you fill
it out.

You should have received the survey URL in an email from Lyrasis, one of the
conference organizers. If you didn't get that email, pop me a note and I'll
send you the survey URL.

We have 59 responses -- not bad at all -- but for planning purposes, it
would be nice to at least reach 50% on our response rate.

I promise this is the last email on this subject. :-)