[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Presenting about Evergreen at ALA Annual 2009?

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 23 13:42:02 EDT 2009

If you're presenting about Evergreen at ALA, we can promote this on
the blog, the newsletter, Facebook, etc. For example, Catherine Lemmer
(Evergreen Indiana) will be speaking at the following program (for
which I have yet to find a location):

What Can $930 Million Do for Library Services Nationwide? The Impact
and Future Directions of LSTA
Saturday, July 11, 1:30 - 3:00
ASCLA SLAS  Track: Administration & Leadership
How do states use their LSTA dollars to improve library services? In
an IMLS study, Himmel and Wilson examined all of the states’ five year
evaluations, and reported on the observed major trends. A panel of
speakers will present new directions of states’ projects in technology
infrastructure, reference and information services, special
populations outreach, and literacy and reading development.