[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff clients and virtual images, was Re: forum?

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:40:30 EDT 2009

 i was able to make the  opac work .i put in some commands inbetween
the startup scripts to  make the commands sleep  in between starting
of  the router,perl ,opensrf.it made it  work.i dont know whether this
is a hollistic solution, just wanted to  make sure.
 when i want to however make  a hold  , the page just goes on and on .
that is the progress bar keeps on moving and moving without  stopping
or giving  feedback.any suggestions