[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen conference

Webster, Gillian (MCYS) Gillian.Webster at ontario.ca
Mon Mar 16 08:39:05 EDT 2009

Another Gillian with a question -

I too am interested in the Evergreen system. I work in a government
library in Ontario, and am working on finding software to transfer our
catalogue over to, as we are currently using a card catalog/in-house
Access database. Evergreen looks perfect, but I don't know who I can
talk to about this product, and I would like to know details about the
conference. For example, if I felt it was worth my while to attend, is
there travel and accommodation available to those traveling from Canada?

Thanks to anyone who gets back to me, even if it is to refer me to
someone who I can speak with.

Gillian Webster

Dr. Joseph Pozsonyi Memorial Library

Child and Parent Resource Institute (CPRI)

600 Sanatorium Road

LONDON, ON  N6H 3W7

Tel:  519- 858-2774 x2251

Fax: 519-858-3913