[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Autogen.sh troubles

Baerwolf, Michael mbaerwolf at mccschools.com
Tue Mar 17 12:47:48 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I've been working on getting Evergreen installed on a Ubuntu 8.04
system. I believe I'm pretty close to getting a working Evergreen server
up and running. I've followed all the steps so far for OpenSRF 1.0.4,
PostGresql 8.2.11, and Evergreen 1.0.4.2 from the wiki.  Testing
connections to Opensrf and Evergreen pass and running the
settings-tester.pl passes just fine. The problem occurs when I try to
run ./autogen.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -u. Here is what I
get

Updating fieldmapper

No response from settings server...going to sleep

Thanks in advance for any help,

Michael Baerwolf

Mason County Central Schools