[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New user questions/issues

scrlheadlib at mts.net scrlheadlib at mts.net
Wed Mar 25 16:27:58 EDT 2009

1.	At the print preview for spine labels we get kicked into the advance
search screen.  I must be missing something ..
2.	The number of our holds is not showing up in the catalogue search
screen.  No matter how many holds we have on an item it says 0 reserves.  We
must have something set wrong but I've no idea what.
3.	Even when I am logged in as admin I can't set our closed dates.
Again must be a permissions thing but what?

Mary Toma
South Central Regional Library
160 Main Street
Box 1540