[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] forum?

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:52:47 EDT 2009

i think  some part of  the hold should be exposed to  the patron.this
would enable the patron  to see which other options they have .this
would offer the patron a lot of flexibility.but as i see it ,it
offers the patron  some level  of flexibilty but  i think it  just
isnt exposed to the patron .i  havent experimented  with it much but i
think  more flexibilty should be available on both sides as far as
possible.

i have another question though

 .i just installed the evergreen debian virtual image .i tried
unsueccsusefly to run it on macox but it wasnt working.i now have it
installed and running using  the vmware fusion on my mac. the problem
is that i need a staff client  for staff to be able to use the staff
version.the   openils.org site says that  the virtual image doesnt
work with the staff client.does anybody  have any ideas or
suggestions about  how i can run this??