[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff clients and virtual images, was Re: forum?

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:39:37 EDT 2009

worked perfectly.!!thanks very much .
going out for lunch .will come back go through it and get back to
you.by the way what would i need to do to remove  all pervious data
from it and set it up as  a fresh installation although i am running
it from the vm image.how do i remove all the previous data which is in
it. and how would the performance of this image be like  seeing as  i
am running it from  a vmware image.