[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings not showing in OPAC view

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue May 12 17:21:26 EDT 2009

Quoting Deanna  Frazee <dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us>:

> I am trying to learn the cataloging functions of Evergreen, but in spite
> of the great documentation I have downloaded from those who have gone
> before me, I cannot seem to make the holdings I create show up in the
> OPAC view.  I can see them just fine in Holdings Maintenance.  However,
> when I search the OPAC, only the bib record shows up.  It indicates that
> no holdings are attached.

I had a similar problem the other week with no holding showing in the
OPAC. You might want to make sure that all levels of your Org.
Hierarchy have OPAC Visible turned on.

I had 3 layers of structure with the middle layer set to no OPAC
visibility. Setting it to on for that layer fixed my problem with no
holdings in the OPAC.

Jason