[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Unable to register Workstation

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri May 15 19:20:17 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Adam Ray <aray at slcconline.edu> wrote:
> When I am registering a workstation after modifying the library OU from
the
> example system I get the following error:
>
> TypeError: g.my_libs_ou_hash[default_lib] has no properties
>
> I am guessing it is trying to populate the select box for library branches
> as it has yet to appear. What can I do to fix this?

Hi Adam, I'm pasting Marlene Coleman's reply here in case it doesn't show up
threaded in your mail reader.

"This actually just happened to us and you have to run auto-gen script,
> so the org unit names are updated.
>
> I'm sure someone else will be more specific with "directions", but it
> works fine after that."

Here's one link concerning autogen:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:policies#applying_the_changes

--