[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] cataloging

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Nov 5 15:51:55 EST 2009

Jason,

It actually did. We have reported the searching problem with occasional records all along but were unable until recently to determine what was causing it. When Chris searched the database for records without a fingerprint, there were a number from the very beginning. The numbers accelerated after 1.4, however.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128