[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open Source Time and Print Management

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:12:21 EST 2009

I would be thrilled if a print management system simply notified a
staff workstation that "station A just printed 12 color pages." I've
dealt with coin boxes and they are a bigger headache than some patrons
I've met.

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Technology Librarian
http://firstgentrekkie.blogspot.com/
"Have you tried switching it off and on again?"