[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open Source Time and Print Management

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:34:40 EST 2009

I'm thinking very simple time management to start with: I just want to
know how many hours per day each public computer was used. After that,
how many new sessions were started. Then, authentication of users
against the patron database and issue guest passes as needed; in my
situation, that would introduce more work for the staff, and we
probably wouldn't want to use it, and our patrons don't carry their
library cards anyway, but I know it's a feature that a lot of
libraries would want.

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Technology Librarian
http://firstgentrekkie.blogspot.com/
"Have you tried switching it off and on again?"