[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Server Installation

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 11 21:07:32 EST 2009

> Would this be able to put on the list of things for development sometime? I think this could help many libraries.

If you'd like, you could file a "wishlist" bug at
https://launchpad.net/evergreen

Evergreen's not going to be all things to all people, but if the
community wants and puts resources toward this, it can happen.  In
general, the best way to see something implemented is to champion it,
argue it, pursue it, rally resources, etc.  You may be able to
convince major stakeholders to apply their resources, or your own
organization, or even individual developers.  Or they might convince
you to give Linux a try instead. :D

Thanks Joel!

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/