[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Server Installation

Stephen Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Fri Nov 13 08:17:08 EST 2009

I am still fairly new to the Evergreen community.  I have not
completed the configuration of my first consortium using the software.

Problems that I have encountered have been posted on the various mail
lists, in IRC channel and on the wiki, so we do have a growing body
of knowlege on how to do it step by step.  I have not yet had time
lately to work as proactively as I should with the Documentation
Interest Group,
to really fix the instructions where I have had to go digging for a
step in the process.   I'll keep feeding things back as I find them :)

Stev3