[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] problems reingesting downloaded MARC records

Chris Caughey CCaughey at jessup.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:48:11 EST 2009

Is anyone else having trouble getting Evergreen to "reingest" downloaded
MARC records?  I download them, and can view them immediately thereafter
or by searching by record number.  Otherwise, they are "lost" inside the
database.  If anyone else is having that problem, what have you done to
fix it?  We just upgraded to 1.4.0.6 last week, and the first time I
downloaded a MARC record, it reingested on its own, with no problem.
But ever since then, I have had the same problem as before.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Caughey

     Library Assistant