[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SQL Repository?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Oct 2 16:48:08 EDT 2009

2009/10/2 Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org>:
> Hi all—
>

> We’re just getting our feet wet with writing SQL scripts for our Evergreen
> test server, so I was wondering, and I apologize if this has already been
> asked . . .
>

> Is there some central repository, maybe a wiki or a website, which houses
> SQL queries that have already been written by other Evergreen sites?

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib would be one good place to
establish such a repository, although "SQL scripts" is a very broad
category.

There are some scripts that we run in Conifer at
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/conifer/trunk/tools/daily-scripts
for example.

What goals are you hoping to use these scripts to accomplish?