[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction to Evergreen Development workshop, October 29, 2009

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Oct 7 00:11:56 EDT 2009

Hi Lori:

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 15:58 -0700, Lori Ayre wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Any chance I can get you to do this workshop in California?  If yes,
> let me know what your fee would be and how many hours it is.

Hmm... we're heading into winter here in Canada, my arm could probably
be twisted...

For anyone interested in the workshop content but not able to get to
Toronto this month, I intend to make all of the workshop materials that
I develop freely available under a CC license, and I will refine and
extend them over time.

The FSOSS time slot is for a three hour workshop but given the
complexity of the subject matter it could easily be extended for
subsequent sessions. For example, I will be giving a similar four hour
workshop at the OLA SuperConference in Toronto at the end of January
2010 (http://www.accessola.com/superconference2010/ - although the
content on the site still seems to mostly be from 2009).