[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] instalation eror during prerequisite installation

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:21:54 EDT 2009

i checked my repository and it seems i  have the libyaz2 package and
libyaz2-dev package as well as the yaz package  from one of    the  ubuntu
repositories in my list.should i go with these  packages  and remove the
line that  install the yaz in the makefile which installs the prerequisites?
are the files cpan_marc  modules which are installed after the yaz dependant
on the yaz modules  or i can run them independently if  i so choose
should i go with these packages or