[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Assistance needed with a report

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 12 16:06:14 EDT 2009

Hi Catherine,

Would it be patrons who used the library (checked out, placed a hold, etc) on a specific date?  Or patrons who were created on a specific date?  What is the importance of the date in your report?  Dates in Evergreen are almost always tied to actions.

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service