[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Oct 15 17:52:28 EDT 2009

Nuku,

Thank you for pointing that out to me - I can see where I can add new
fines/due dates but I cannot see how to make one a default. I see that there
is a default but when I typed in new information using "default" in the
first field it did not successfully add it to the database.

Is there a way to edit the values that are already there by chance?

In addition - as an aside - is there a way to configure the system to
automatically email patrons and the system administrators when books are
overdue?

Thanks!

-Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."