[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Oct 26 08:26:31 EDT 2009

All,

I've modified the circ_groups.js file for max items out. I'm still unsure on
how to modify the default checkout-period to be 2 days. Also, not sure on
how to define that the fine per day late per book will be $1USD. Finally
still wondering if there is any type of auto-reporting and auto-emailing
that I can configure for this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."