[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do authorities kick in when Validating

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 26 11:11:38 EDT 2009

Nothing is wrong with how your authorities imported. We have discussed this very issue with the developers, since it means you have to get very close to the correct heading to get a list in MARC edit. We have requested a searchable authority file for just this reason. I know that the developers are making changes to the way authorities function in Evergreen, I don't, however, see anything on the roadmap yet.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128