[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] need a swarm on newsletter for this month

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Oct 29 11:52:36 EDT 2009

I've made my additions to the newsletter.

Anybody else with Evergreen news to share?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation

32 Crest Road

Middlebury, CT  06762

(203)577-4070 x101

http://www.biblio.org

------------------------------

Message: 2

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:31:37 -0400

From: Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com>

Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] need a swarm on newsletter for this month

      :)

To: Evergreen Discussion Group

      <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>

      <1f3c053e0910280731t71307835pb52970a7baedf3e4 at mail.gmail.com>

Hi folks,

As I looked into this, I was chagrined to realize that Karen tried to get
these newsletters out early in the months they were named after.

We'll do the opposite this month, with a Halloween edition that doesn't
follow the norm. ;)

I've put a section up on the wiki for the construction of the newsletter and
will be fleshing it out through the rest of the week:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=advocacy:newsletter

I'm not sure if Advocacy is the best place to stick it, but I was loathe to
add more categories to the main wiki page.  Folks should feel free to jump
in and add content, make corrections, suggestions, etc.  Amy Terlaga, John
Fink, and I will do some final editing before publishing a version to the
blog and lists.

If you don't have a wiki account already and would like one, just send me an
email at jason at esilibrary.com!

--

Jason Etheridge

(673-6457)  | email:  jason at esilibrary.com  | web: