[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Consequences of having to upgrade the staff client too Re: Any more recent doc on upgrading Re: Evergreen 1.4.0.6 released

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 7 13:46:21 EDT 2009

Thanks Mike (and Karen for download page update)

Mike: your doc focusses on the server side upgrade but all staff PC's
will need the new 1.4.0.6 staff client before the combination works.

Question:  the new staff client install on the PC will keep all data
on the PC in tact ?
Like someone's workstation registration and everything else Evergreen
stored uniquely on your own PC ?

Thanks, Repke

Op 7-sep-2009, om 15:07 heeft Mike Rylander het volgende geschreven: